What personally identifiable information ("PII") does AccessScience collect about you?
- Contact information that you provide to us, such as your name, title and organization,address, telephone number, fax number, or e-mail address
- Contact information obtained via other companies’ marketing lists
Why does AccessScience collect PII?
- To process your transactions, maintain your account, and respond to your inquiries
- To provide you with information about services and products that we believe may be of interest to you offered by McGraw-Hill Education and our affiliated companies and reputable third-party companies
How does AccessScience share your PII?
- With our vendors to perform services on our behalf, or business partners, which may include authors
- Potentially in conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business
- When legally compelled or for other legal purposes
- With other parts of McGraw-Hill Education whose services and products might be of interest to you
How does AccessScience use your mailing address?
You may receive special offers from McGraw-Hill Professional, or information about new products and services or upcoming events. On occasion, McGraw-Hill Professional may make its mailing lists available to other companies who we believe may have products andservices of interest to our customers. If you do not wish to receive mailings from McGraw-Hill Professional, its imprints, or third-party organizations,please see the opt-out instructions in the next section.
How can you limit use or sharing of your PII?
2 Penn Plaza, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10121
with the following instructions:
I do not want to be contacted by McGraw-Hill Professional via these methods for marketing purposes:
______ I do not want to be contacted by McGraw-Hill Professional through any method for marketing purposes.
______ I do not want to be contacted by other parts of McGraw-Hill Education through any method for marketing purposes.
______ I do not want my information shared with companies outside of McGraw-Hill Education.
Security and Accuracy
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use. Your PII is stored in a secure location in the U.S. and access is limited to authorized persons.
To review and confirm the accuracy of your PII, or to contact us with concerns or questions, please write to [email protected] or Privacy Officer, McGraw-Hill Professional, 2 Penn Plaza, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10121.
Please note that by using this site, you consent to the use of the cookies described below.
- "Strictly necessary" cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include:
account log-in / session cookie
site analytics (user statistics)
search results cookie
articles / comments / blog features
- "Performance" or "Analytics" cookies, which help us to collect information about how visitors use our site, and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser, but cannot be used to identify you personally.
You can change your Web browser’s Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site. To learn how to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions from your specific browser, or follow the links below:
If you are visiting this site using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet, please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions on how to manage cookies.
Last updated: July 2016
Future revisions to this Privacy and Cookie Notice will be posted at this location.