Roaming Passport is particularly useful when:
You can use AccessScience from your mobile device, tablet or laptop even when you are not connected to your institution's network. Simply download a Roaming Passport to your device.
- you are using a mobile device over a 3G, 4G, or 4G LTE network
- your institution accesses the site through an IP address
- you are using your mobile device when you are not connected to your institution's network
By saving a Roaming Passport to your device, AccessScience stays with you on the go!
- Using the device for which you want a Roaming Passport, return to this page while connected to your institution’s network.
- Click the button below to save a Roaming Passport to your device.
- Enjoy the freedom that mobile access offers!
- The lifetime of each Roaming Passport is six (6) months.
- Logging out of the site will remove the Passport, requiring you to return to your Institution's site to re-authenticate and download a fresh Passport.
- Roaming Passports are not available to public library patrons.
Sorry, a Roaming Passport is only available to users who gain access based on their computer or site's IP address.